18 June 2014

Shopping For The Home

I can't wait to have a house of my own to fill with weird and wonderful things. My 'Home' wishlist on Amazon is evergrowing. For now, I'll have to settle with mixing up my boudoir...






















1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 //

I love searching notonthehighstreet, lovelaughlove and giftsandpieces for new additions. Laura Ashley has recently made it onto my radar - I am obsessed with the globe featured above. Isn't it just bea-utiful?

I'm just waiting for the word 'go' from my boyfriend before I start collecting bits for our first home together. If I had it my way I'd have the whole house furnished with quirky knick knacks before we even started looking to buy haha! Just imagine the amount of stuff I could collect in the space of a year.. ;)

What sites/stores do you like for homeware?

3 comments:

  1. I love Very, it has a good collection of brands from everywhere! Also Next!
    http://sophielfarrell.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I didn't think of Very! I know Next homeware is beaaautiful :) x

      Delete
  2. Browsing the Laura Ashley site now, I didn't realise they had such beautiful home stuffs! Gifts and pieces is firmly on my radar now too x

    ReplyDelete