8 April 2014

Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Cream Shadows

I've been on a total beauty binge this last month and I'm not even sorry! I picked up these two beauties last week from Boots on a complete whim. I hadn't heard much about them before but they were too pretty for me to resist. I have no self control.

















































Top - 'Topaz' Bottom - 'Quarts'


Smashbox aren't a brand I've dipped my toes into before so its all new and exciting! I picked up two of their Limitless 15 Hour Cream Shadow(s) in the shades 'Topaz' and 'Quarts' - both neutral and very wearable shades. You can see from the swatches that they both have shimmer but 'Quarts' is definitely the most intense.

They are super long lasting, like they seriously do last all day! I've never used anything that lasts so long. They don't crease on the lids and are nice and creamy to apply/blend. I've been loving wearing them alone with a slick of mascara, but they work just as nicely as a base for powder shadows. I love them - they're a lazy gals dream!

4 comments:

  1. These look beautiful! You should never apologise for going on a binge either :P .

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo gorgeous!! I've been wearing topaz all week haha I'm obsessed with them. xx

      Delete
  2. The colors are both gorgeous! Perfect for a simple spring look

    PshawsCorner

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these colours, Smashbox are a really good brand their primers are amazing X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete