30 March 2014

March Favourites!

Well, this is new.. I'm actually putting together a monthly favourites post! I don't normally have many products to talk about but this month I've been rekindling my love for some old  (and new) faves that are just too good not to share!


First up is Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. I've been somewhat neglecting it over the last few months but this month I dug it out of my drawers to put it to good use. I've been particularly enjoying sweeping 'YDK' and 'Suspect' all over the lid for a lovely bronze look with a little bit of 'Tease' blended into the crease to finish it all off.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Chantilly' is a recent addition to my stash but it has completely knocked Collection's concealer out of the water. They are fairly similar but the NARS offering is a better match for my skin, doesn't crease under the eyes (at all!) and lasts all day without needing any touch ups. I'm smitten.

Laura  Mercier's Mineral Powder in 'Soft Porcelain' has completely changed my outlook on mineral foundations. It looks really natural and 'skin' like but offers enough coverage for me to feel like I can walk out of the door and face the world! I apply it with my RT buffing brush for a really nice and natural effect.

I've been mixing my lipsticks up quite a lot this month but the staple in my make up bag has definitely been Lancome's Rouge in Love in Rose'Mantic. Its super creamy and the colour helps to perk up my skin and make me look that little bit more 'put together'.
 
Last but certainly not least is The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer in '01'. This stuff has not been off my face all month. It is the best bronzer I have ever tried - big statement I know! Being really fair skinned means that I struggle to find bronzers that aren't muddy or orange... this is neither. If you're fair like me I would highly recommend trying this out. It's amazing!

5 comments:

  1. It is a classic isn't it! I love my Naked 2 palette. I'm not overly fussed about the Naked 3 though - rose tones really aren't my cup of tea! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I think the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer will forever be a favourite xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so soo good!! I don't know why it has taken me so long to try it. x

      Delete
  3. I love the NARS Creamy Concealer too! I can't see myself ever buying a different one!

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to love it because of the price but its just soo good!! x

      Delete