2 March 2014

High End Lustin'

  
Last weekend marked my first ever trip to Space NK (it seriously is like a stepping into a beauty bloggers dream land). After a chat with the loveliest sales assistant and a good browse of the shelves I ended up adding quite a few things to my beauty lust list. Speed forward to this weekend and you'd find me laid up on my sofa nursing the flu and feeling incredibly sorry for myself. Put 2 + 2 together and what do you get? A ton of internet shopping.
 
1. I've decided to branch out with concealer lately and after trying Danielle's NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer I've decided I have to get my mitts on a tube for myself. Chantilly is the perfect shade, offers great coverage and doesn't feel or look cakey on the skin.

2. I picked up Laura Mercier's Mineral Foundation while I was in Edinburgh last week (I'll make sure to put up a review once I've trialled it for a little longer!) and I also managed to take away a sample of Laura Mercier's Silk Crème foundation. Needless to say it's flawless high coverage offering has me sold.

3. REN can do no wrong in my opinion. The Resurfacing AHA Concentrate would be the perfect addition to my skin care stash to help brighten my skin and start to fade scarring.

4. Again, I'm gonna place the blame on my friend Danielle for this addition. I tried her Anastasia Brow Wizz over the weekend and I just loved how easy it is to create a natural looking brow.

5. After giving my hair a much needed chop two weeks ago I've been on a bid to look after it a little bit more. I haven't really heard much about this Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil but it just seems so appealing to me! Have you tried this?

10 comments:

  1. The Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation is my favourite, it's so nice :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see why! It's soo nice xx

      Delete
  2. Snap, well kind of, I went into a Space.NK store for the first time when shopping this Thursday. I think over the last decade I've conducted most of my shopping online but it was so nice to get out!

    Such an amazing place too, I managed to control myself and only picked up two items (mainly because one item was sold out or it could have been 3) I was eyeing the Bumble and Bumble stuff myself, I've only ever tried the surf spray which I do love, I'm tempted by the straightening products. Not sure about the invisible oil but definitely worth trying out, Boots sell a smaller size (smaller priced) one which might be worth trying out first.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love online shopping but its so fun actually having a nosey around a store! Ooh you love it? I've been thinking about trying the surf spray too! Thanks for the heads up with Boots - I'll definitely check that out. I think its good to pick up a travel sized version first to get a feel for the product before splashing out on a full size! xx

      Delete
  3. Nars creamy cocnealer is on my lust list too - I love to look of the Laura Mercier tinted moisturisers but I have so many foundations to get through at the moment!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I treated myself to the concealer! Can't wait for it to arrive. It will make a fancy change to my usual collection concealer :). The tinted moisturisers do look good! I have a 1 in 1 out sorta policy with foundation... Shame I don't for lipsticks etc haha :p x

      Delete
  4. The NARS creamy Concealer is my all time favourite concealer, it's just so so good. I've had mine since May last year and it's STILL going strong too which is incredible :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowww that is incredible! I go through concealer like a mad woman haha. I've ordered the concealer... Can't wait for it to arrive :D xx

      Delete
  5. The Nars concealer and Anastasia Brow Wiz are amazing! Holy grail items. I really want to try the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation as well xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The NARS concealer arrived yesterday so I'm gonna try it out today eep! The Silk Crème foundation is amazing. x

      Delete