5 February 2014

#BloggersWLW (2)

Ever have those weeks where nothing seems to fill/satisfy you and you just keep craving more and more food? Well, this was one of those weeks.
 

I don't know what's up with me at the moment I just can't shake the constant hunger pangs. I managed to lose 0.5lb this week which, considering how bad my week has been, isn't too bad. That being said though - little losses every week add up to big ones. I'm happy with losing 0.5-2lbs a week cus' it all adds up! Onwards and upwards, hopefully this week will be a little more successful than the last! Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. a o.5lbs loss is better than no loss :) i have these weeks all the time x

    http://lillyandme12.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true! It's just given me that extra boost not to sabotage myself this week. xx

      Delete
  2. Don't beat yourself up about it hun! Anyone loss is better than no loss!x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess :) its spurred me on to stay on track this week if anything! xx

      Delete