20 October 2013

I'm Feeling Rosemantic

For my 21st birthday one of my good friends very kindly gifted me a Lancôme lipstick. Believe it or not this is the first item I've ever tried from the brand! I haven't heard much about their 'Rouge in Love' lipstick range at all, which is a shame because it definitely deserves some hype. The shade she chose for me was '232M' Rose'Mantic; a gorgeous rosy pink that has very fine flecks of golden glitter running through it. The glitter doesn't really translate to the lips though, it just creates a gorgeous subtle shimmer. 

Lancôme describe this as a 'gorgeously hydrating, vibrant lip colour that offers 6 hours wear and a featherlight texture'. I'd have to agree with that statement apart from its longevity, it may be different for some of the more out there shades in the range but mine certainly doesn't last that long. I tend to reapply this every few hours to keep it looking in tip top shape.

It is, however, super moisturising and light on the lips. In fact I'd probably go as far to say that it's the most hydrating lipstick I own! It's the perfect day-to-night shade and because it's so darn creamy and easy to apply it's also perfect for on the go. I always feel that little bit more polished and sophisticated when I wear this. Anyone else have a lipstick that makes them feel like that? I'm definitely going to be checking out more shades in this range (not that I need to add any more lipsticks to what seems to be an ever growing collection!).

Have you tried any lippies from this range?

You can pick one up yourself for £21 here.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a really nice colour!~
    lovely review~~
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete