17 October 2013

Bloggers Christmas Slimmers Club | Week 2

I'm not gonna lie, I really struggled this week. I've eaten out a total of THREE times (they were very naughty meals too). + I've been running around here, there and everywhere this week for a few job interviews. Which, in turn, means I've eaten my house and home this week cus' I've been a little bit stressed/nervous. I really need to get over that, because life is gonna get in the way sometimes and I just need to learn how to prepare and deal with it. By some sort of miracle I've managed to maintain.
 
One of my main issues is what to have for my meals. I know there are tons of healthy things out there but I am a super fussy eater. Seriously, I'm so fussy that I'd probably qualify for the television series 'freaky eaters'. I think the best thing I can do to overcome this is to plan ahead. Last week I spent a little time planning out my meals for the week ahead and it definitely made sticking to my diet a little easier! 
 
I've been scouring the web for some diet friendly recipes and I stumbled across this brilliant blog. Slimming eats calculates the recipes for those on slimming world but that's not to say you have to be a slimming world member to use them, all the nutritional information is provided for you. Just a heads up for you really, if (like me) you struggle with planning your meals!
Hope you've all had a much better week than me! 

Total lost: 3.5
Left to lose: 10.5

No comments:

Post a Comment