11 September 2013

Words of Wisdom Wednesday | #4


I'm sorry for the radio silence this past week; it has not been a good one for me. My very lovely nana (honestly, she really is the sweetest person in the world) was admitted to hospital last Wednesday and we've since received some not so good news so my life has been somewhat turned upside down the past few days. She's a tough cookie though so I have all my fingers and toes crossed for her to pull through. Make the most of the time you have with your friends and family this week; its precious and shouldn't be pushed to the side.
 
Hope you're all well. Happy Wednesday. x

Past 'Words of Wisdom Wednesdays'
1 // 2 // 3 //

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your nan, sending her you and your family hugs

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping that you and your family will get through it xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete