10 August 2013

Life Lately... #4

Homemade cinnamon muffins // Having fun with my nephew and their new dog, Holly // Mine + Craig's attempt at baking a coconut + lime loaf // Michael Kors watch! // Myself + Craig before heading out for birthday celebrations // Getting terrorised by my two favourite boys // All time fave meal // I got shellac'd // My cheeky £8 skirt! 

The past few weeks have consisted of baking, eating out a lot, spending time with my two fave boys and birthday shenanigans. I turned 21 last Saturday (hence the b.e.a.utiful Michael Kors watch pictured above!) and I was so thankful for all the lovely things gifted to me. I got a fair few beauty bits and bobs so I'll probably make a separate post telling you all about them! One I'm particularly excited about is my clarisonic mia 2! Eek.

P.S. The skirt pictured above (£8 what a bargain?!) was inspired by the lovely Charlotte over at GingerGirlSays. If you haven't checked out her blog already I highly recommend you do. She blogs about a ton of different stuff and her wicked sense of humor really shines through in her writing. You won't be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment