26 July 2013

Birthday Wishlist!

I don't know what it is about wishlist posts but I love reading them and making them. Each to their own I guess! I turn 21 next Saturday so I thought I'd put together a little wishlist post (any excuse).

1. Dior Addict 
I had a sniff of this a few years ago (yes, YEARS) and I've been lusting after it ever since. I've just never been able to justify it (£52 for 50ml). I hate spending so much money on perfumes. Does anyone else think they are ridiculously expensive nowadays?

2. Dymo Label Maker
I am an organisation freak. I actually enjoy writing lists and if someone mentions stationary to me I'm likely to squeal in excitement. When you were younger did you get all excited at the thought of starting school again cus' it meant new stationary? No, just me? Haha. I've been after a label maker to keep all my stuff extra organised.

3. Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask
I love a good face mask and this one sounds lovely. The fact that Kate from gh0stparties recommends it is enough for me to give it a go. I always trust her recommendations.

4. Soap & Glory's Breakfast Scrub
I've only actually ever tried Soap & Glory's 'Flake Away' scrub and I really liked it so I thought this would be cool to try for a change.

5. Seche Vite Top Coat
I'm such a sucker for falling into bloggers hypes. To be fair though, I do need a new top coat as I'm out of my trusty Sally Hansen. That's my excuse anyway ;).

1 comment:

  1. The breakfast scrub sounds like a delicious thing to have on the shower :) And the seche vite top coat is indeed amazing, I am sure you are going to love it

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete