13 July 2013

BBB Edit Beauty Box!

It's arrived! Yipeeeee. I think the post man got a bit of a fright this morning when I tumbled out of the door in all my bed head glory. I couldn't hold in my excitement ha ha.



This, my friends, is the first ever beauty box I have purchased! I love the thought of the whole beauty box idea but committing every month for a bunch of unknown products always made me shy away from it. When I saw that British Beauty Blogger had put together a box of her personal tried & tested favourites I just couldn't resist! There are so many products in there that I can't wait to get my hands on but what really did it for me was Trilogy's Rosehip Face Oil. I've been dying to try it out, and that + tons of other great products.. AND costing only £19.55 (that's postage included).. how could I refuse?
 
Alongside of all the products there were also some pretty wicked discounts included (ranging from a complimentary consultation with illamasqua, to % off discounts at elemis & neom etc). Jane also included a little booklet giving both her own and the brands opinion on each product (which is a lovely little addition don't ya think!).

Sadly, the boxes are no longer available. I think the 500 sold out within about 5 hours? Fear not though! If you weren't one of the lucky ones this time keep your eyes peeled - Jane plans to put together another BBB edit around Christmas time.

Were you one of the lucky ones? What are you most excited to try?
I'm really excited to try benefit's porefessional, lanolips lip balm, and trilogy's rosehip face oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment