11 April 2013

Mini update!

I'm relatively new to the blogging world - I've been reading blogs for around 3 years now but it's only recently that I decided to start one of my own. I love to read all sorts of blogs ranging from beauty and fashion to lifestyle, cooking and crafts. & lately I've been feeling a little confused as to where I want to go with this blog.

I enjoy writing reviews on products that have made a real impression on me - but I have alot of other interests that I would love to blog about too! I love crafting, cooking and music amongst other things. To me, blogging is a hobby. Something that I do because I enjoy it and it's fun! So I plan on incorporating more of these interests into my little blog :). I hope you'll enjoy whats to come.. I'm excited to blog about some crafty things!

I'll leave you with a few things I've been loving lately. Ciao for now!

1. Couscous (nom!) 2. Zigzag gel manicure 3. Giant Kinder Eggs (!!) 4. Walks on the beach with my boyfriend, Craig 

No comments:

Post a Comment