9 March 2013

Bobbi Brown Corrector + Tinted Eye Brightener

I briefly mentioned in one of my older posts that I needed to repurchase Bobbi Brown's corrector (I take the shade porcelain bisque). Well, I finally got round to it a few weeks back and being such a big fan of the corrector, I couldn't help but add the tinted eye brightener into my basket. I hadn't heard much about this product until I watched one of Anna's videos.

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener - £19.50 - can be found here
Bobbi Brown Corrector - £18.00 - can be found here
 
This is the second time I've purchased the corrector and if I'm honest I think I always will (please never discontinue it!). I have a serious hang up about my dark circles and this is the only thing that I've seen an noticeable difference from using. I use concealer after applying this (as it is just works to neutralise the discolouration) and it helps me look so much more awake and healthy. It does tend to crease a little but its not a huge problem (it is under the eye after all, its bound to crease a little bit!).
I opted to purchase the tinted eye brightener too (as I've mentioned I have a huge hang up about my under eye circles) as it's described as a mix between the corrector and brightening concealer - it sounded like my dream product. It has a much more lightweight feeling which makes it really easy to blend. I would say this provides a relatively light/medium coverage but it does a really nice job of correcting and concealing, I do however feel like I have to use this in conjunction with the corrector. By no means is it a replacement product (in my case anyway). 

Have you tried either of these products? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment